Want to get the CURVY body shape..??

    Wednesday, May 25, 2011

    Weekend

    Hi, how's your weekend?
    Mine is great. Even though I'm not feeling so well, I still managed to get out of my bed ^^

    I met up with some of my old friends which didn't get to meet for quite some times.
    I really missed the old times where we can go clubbing anytimes we want.
    It's not that we unable to go clubbing anymore but we have our own lifestyle already.
    Yet, it's still nice to hang out with them.


    I also went to Sunway for shopping and it's super crowded.
    There are promotions so that's most probably the reason of so many people there.
    Since I was there, so I decided to go find my ex-colleagues ^^
    Nice to catch up with them as there are some changes already.
    Time really passby very fast.
    It's nearly 1 year since I'm out from there [but I'm based in BTS].
    Alot of changes.
    Old faces are gone and got new faces that I don't recognised.
    But, don't feel want to turn back XD

    It's nice to get in touch with them.
    Don't want to waste my time anymore.
    I want to success in my business ^^
    I want to change my lifestyle from what I'm now.
    I don't want to look back >.<
    This give me momentum to move forward again ^^
    Yeah...

    That's my weekend.
    What about your?
    Do mind to share with me...??

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...